Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 Day Count Down

T- minus 10 days to go!

I'm still at work, and will be done with that in 8 days, that's crazy too! But a bit more fun and worth while is the fun little fact that I'm off to Guatemala with Roni in 10 days.

I still need to secure a backpack, buy shoes, get digi-cam stuff, prep my toiletries, pack, and tie-up any loose ends before I go.

Amazing, I'll be there for an entire month. I'm truly excited and I really have no idea of what to expect.

I can live with that.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Traveling with no expectations other than safety and fun, is the only way to go. I suggest being "responsibly and respectfully cavalier" to one self and one another and to others.......Buen suerte y tienen uno grand tiempo para vivo is muy rapido......

Con Amor

Papa

trixieb said...

Hola Adam and Ronit.....

How wonderful to read about your adventures and see both your shana punim! (How do you make that plural?)


Te amo,

Mama

trixieb said...

Hola Adan,
I look forward to seeing your pictures. Have you seen any colorful pajaros and plants?

Love momma

trixieb said...

Adan,
I look forward to seeing your pictures. What about the birds and the plants?


Love Momma

trixieb said...

Sorry to repeat myself---It is my first time in the blogoshere.The blogmeister said that Barbara was a terrible password.

I hope you can make some delicious Guatamalan style food when we visit you.
Love
Momma