Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Roni

Greetings oh blog reading faithful.

We sure did celebrate Roni's Bday in style. We had an incredible dinner at Casa del Mundo.












I was even able to convice the cooks to make a cake. It was complete with 27 candles. Well, a "2" and "7" anyways making it all the way from the USA.

We spent most of the day chilaxing, reading, swimming, and eating good. I think Roni had a blast on her bday. I know I did!












And here are some pics of us celebrating.

Also, we got to share the day with our buddy Gregg. Meeting, talking with, and sharing time with Gregg has to be the most pleasent surprise of our trip so far. He has made a lasting impact on both of us. my hope is to meet up with him briefly in Antigua.

1 comment:

trixieb said...

Beautiful pictures.
Love MOMMA